Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Judy Pasley and I were best friends in high school. We always had a great time together. We have kept in touch over the years which I am grateful for. She is awesome! I admire her so much and am so grateful to have her for a friend. She has been such an inspiration in my life. She has an infectious smile and is always so fun to be with. Our lunch dates are always full of laughter. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. She has been so good to me through my cancer. I can't thank her enough. To know Judy is to love her.
Judy, Nichole, Stacy, Mary and Danielle. Christmas 1987.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Thanks so much Mary! and you go girl! Way to post! I couldn't be prouder!!!!!! I love you Mary. I always have! since i met you. You hold such a special place in my heart. You are in my constant prayers. You are my shining star!

Court and Brade said...

Mary, hey! It's Courtney Burton (now Adams)... I saw Danielle's link this morning on Amberly's blog , and then saw your link on Danielle's blog! So I had to leave comment and say hello! I can't believe Jake is old enough to be on a mission.. Isn't he like 9 years old still? :) Good for him, that is so awesome. Well I hope you guys are doing well and hope your health is okay, My mom had told me that you had cancer- You and your family are in my prayers, I hope you are feeling okay. By the way, danielle's little guy is SO cute.. He looks just like a Taylor- It's those EYES!! So cute. Have a good day! P.S. Isn't blogging amazing? Amber and I are now in touch again! So fun!